[802.3_100GEL] May Minutes are Posted & Upcoming Dates

Hello Everyone!  Can’t believe it is June already…

The May minutes are now posted – Thank you Kent for all of the work you put into recording our meetings!

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/19_05/minutes_3ck_0519_unapproved.pdf

And just for your reference, here are the upcoming dates you should be aware of for our Task Force:

June 12, 7-9am PDT – Ad Hoc

June 26, 7-9am PDT – Ad Hoc

June 28, 6pm PDT – Standard registration deadline  (hotel reservation is on your own)

July 5, AOE – Presentation requests due

July 10, 7-9am PDT – Ad Hoc

July 10, 5pm PDT – Presentations due

July 16-18 – Face to Face meeting in Vienna, Austria (I have requested Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday AM for our task force)

Cheers!

~Beth