[802.3_100G-OPTX] Minutes uploaded & ad hocs

Dear Colleagues,

I hope everyone had smooth travel home from last week’s meeting.

I’ve uploaded the minutes from the meeting on our webpage:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/100G_OPTX/public/Mar19/

Thanks to Ken Jackson for preparing these.  Also thanks to David Lewis for stepping in for me at the Thursday closing WG plenary.  It sounds like all of our approvals went smoothly and we are on track to hold our first face-to-face Task Force meeting at the May interim.

As I announced during the meeting, there seems to be interest in holding some ad hoc calls before May so I will set those up shortly and announce dates/times.

Thanks,

Mark