[802.3_1PPODL] Call for Presentations

PoDL team -

PoDL will be meeting Tuesday and Wednesday, 15-16 July, at the IEEE Plenary meeting in San Diego, CA. As will all plenary meetings, all 802.3 working groups (including 4PPoE, 1000BASE-T1, and 1TPCE)  will be meeting Thuesday-Thursday, so there will be significant schedule overlap. Please plan accordingly. I will work with Chad and the 4PPoE group to coordinate schedules to avoid interference.