[802.3_4PPOE] SPI NEC Public Inputs

All,

I have attached the First Revisions (Public Inputs that were accepted) as well as the resolved (rejected) ones that were submitted to NFPA for the 2017 NEC by SPI.

There are more, but these are the key ones that some in the IEEE 802.3 membership were concerned about.

I will send the rest in batches.

As I indicated during my presentation to the 802.3bt Task Force as well as during follow on discussion during the 802.3 Closing Plenary, the PI's are not perfect, but were intended as first drafts.

I encourage IEEE members who have concerns with the PI's or the First Revisions to submit comments to the NFPA using the formal NFPA comment process. This will ensure that your comments are given full consideration by the appropriate Code Making Panel (CMP).

Fred Dawson