[802.3_50G] Reminder: last 50G/200G ad hoc call before March 2016 Plenary

This is a reminder that there is an ad hoc meeting scheduled for Wednesday 2 March 2016. Note that this will be a joint ad hoc meeting along with the P802.3 25G Task Force.  Call information is available at http://www.ieee802.org/3/50G/public/adhoc/index.html

**** Note:  This is the last ad hoc call with a 50G/200G agenda before the March 2016 Plenary *****   (The ad hoc call on 9 March will be P802.3by 25G agenda items only.)

If you would like to present in the 50G & NGOATH call next week, please send me an email indicating the presentation title, a brief description, and approximate presentation/discussion time before 5PM PT Monday. Also, please send a copy of the presentation to me by EOD Tuesday.

Thanks!
-Kent