From: Steven B. Carlson [mailto:scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 1:39 PM
To: Michael Leung; STDS-802-3-NGAUTO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] RE: [802.3_NGAUTO] Presentations for February Interim

External Email

Hi Mike,

I think you should present the technical material from the ad hoc, as I don't know if everyone who will be at the meeting was on the call. I would suggest (and I have suggested to them) that folks who support 2.5 Gb/s support each other's presentation.

Thank you and the team for doing this work. It is what we need to progress our work.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Study Group Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html