[802.3_NGAUTO] AW: [802.3_NGAUTO] Presentations for February Interim

Title: Default Disclaimer Daimler AG

Hello Geoff,

Thanks for your clarification. Yes, still the 5G is a separate PHY and the 5G objective is still in my slides.

That's the most important point.

And as you said - if we down the road realize that 5G does not provide what we expect we need to react accordingly.

All the other explanation is just about the additional workload the group has to expect due to the 5G PHY - which I would expect to be very low.

Stefan

Gesendet von meinem Windows 10 Phone