[802.3_RTPGE] Schedule for San Antonio for P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 and P802.3bw 100BASE-T1

Colleagues,

Since the membership of P802.3bp and P802.3bw are virtually identical,
Thomas Hogenmueller, P802.3bw Chair and Mehmet Tazebay, P802.3bw Vice Chair
and myself have worked out a schedule for next week that attempts to make
the best use of our limited time.

P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 will meet Tuesday from 8:00AM to 6:00PM. Our goal will
be to adopt comment resolutions from D1.0 and get through all the
presentations in one day. Wednesday will start at 8:00AM and will be a
"joint session" with both groups meeting, with the focus on P802.3bw
advancing the draft to WG ballot at the 802.3 closing plenary on Thursday.

P802.3bp will meet from 8:00AM to noon Thursday for "Motion Madness."

We do not have options to meet in the evening due to 802 tutorials on
Monday, 802.3 CFI consensus meetings on Tuesday and the social on Wednesday.

Both our projects have a lot to do, so we will need to start promptly at 8AM
and make good use of our limited time. I have CC'd the P802.3bw reflector,
but expect to hear from Thomas and Mehmet for a detailed look at the work
plan.

I look forward to seeing you all in San Antonio!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR