- Adhere to Commenting Instructions on slides 45—61.
- Comments shall be entered into the Comment Entry Spreadsheet. Do not alter any protected fields!
- If ancillary files are being submitted, zip all of them together with the comment submission spreadsheet and upload as one file.
- Comments shall be submitted using the web form .
- Comments without specific suggested change will be rejected.
Guidelines for Ancillary Documents
Failure to follow these guidelines may result in a corresponding comment being rejected.
- Ancillary documents must be submitted in PDF format. Neither the chair nor the Web Master will convert the files into PDF format.
- The file should be named using the following template: presentername_3ca_n_mmyy.pdf, where
- presentername is the last (family) name of the presenter,
- n is an index used to differentiate multiple presentations made by the same author at the same meeting (n = 1,2,3 …), and
- mmyy is the month and the year of the meeting.
- Avoid graphic intensive backgrounds or other decorative graphics.
- No animations, audio clips, video clips, etc.
- Each ancillary document should be less then 2.0 MB.
- No marketing pitches, product pitches or corporate pitches.
- No pricing, costs, ASPs, etc. are permitted. Relative costs, relative ASPs, etc. are permitted (i.e. option 1 is 3x the cost of option 2).
- No company copyright or confidentiality statements. All submitted documents are posted to a publicly accessible web site. If the document is not ready for public disclosure, then it shall not be submitted.
Last modified: 30-Oct-2018