[802.3_10SPE] Feedback on MDC/MDIO sent to NGAUTO only

All – attached is some feedback on the MDC/MDIO update proposal, and, as promised, I am facilitating those not on both reflectors.

-george

From: NATALIE WIENCKOWSKI [mailto:NWIENCKOWSKI@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2017 2:07 PM
To: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: message on MDC/MDIO sent to NGAUTO only

George,

Since I have to go through hoops to be able to send on the reflectors I haven't done this for 10SPE as I don't generally participate in this.

Please forward my comment on the MDC/MDIO from last week to the 10SPE reflector.  Here is the link:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/NGAUTO/email/msg00130.html

Thanks,

Natalie

All, While I agree that it would be good to include a 3.3V (and a 5 V?) interface for the MDC/MDIO and it would probably be good to change the speed to match common ...