[EFM] Re: OAM - Faye's seven points

I'll jump in and agree that using an in-band Ethernet frame based OAM is
a more desirable approach than an out-of-band channel.  Even though a
MAC may not be required on p2p links, its easy enough to set aside
well-known MAC address that could be used for OAM on p2p.  I think this
is a much more consistent method that works equally well over all access
technologies.
- Matt