[802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 Timestamping liaison letter ad hoc teleconference December 13 - call for presentations/agenda

Dear colleagues,

The IEEE 802.3 Timestamping liaison letter ad hoc teleconference will be held on Wednesday, December 13th, at 12:00 pm Pacific time (UTC 20:00).

Join WebEx meeting
+1-866-662-9987 US Toll Free (Global call-in numbers)

Meeting number (access code): 590 368 261

If you would like to present in the ad hoc call, please send an email to me indicating the presentation title, a brief description, and approximate presentation/discussion time before 10 am Pacific on Tuesday, December 12th, and send me a copy of the presentation by 10 am Pacific on Wednesday, December 13th.

There are guidelines with respect to notification of IEEE 802 participation requirements.  The ad hoc announcement and the ad hoc agenda slides will now have a link to the IEEE 802 Participation slide (http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml) indicating that participants should read the document prior to the meeting.  Please take the time to review the participation slides and contact me with any questions or concerns.

The web area for this ad hoc is at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/timing_perf/index.html. The presentation and unapproved minutes from the November 29th meeting are now available at this area. Thanks to Pete Anslow for his help with this.

The proposed agenda at this time is

-        Approval the agenda

-        Approval of the November 29th minutes

-        IEEE patent policy reminder:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html

-        IEEE Participation Requirements: http://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

-

-        Comment for submission to 802.3cj – Adee Ran

-        Draft liaison response – Adee Ran

Adee Ran