From: Steven B. Carlson <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 10:41 AM
To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 July 2020 virtual plenary

Colleagues,

As announced by David Law, IEEE 802.3 WG Chair, the July plenary will be held as a series or virtual meetings starting July 13 and ending July 23.
Please see the IEEE meeting calendar for details. The Task Force chairs will be adding their meetings over the next few days.

IEEE 802.3 meeting Calendar:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

IEEE 802.3 Meeting Webpage: http://ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

IEEE 802.3 July 2020 PDF meeting schedule:
http://ieee802.org/3/interims/0720_sched.pdf

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force Acting Chair, P802.3cy Beyond 10 Gb/s Electrical Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR
scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx