From: Law, David <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 6:38 AM
To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_DIALOG] Employer information

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Dear Colleagues,

Further to my email below, to enable you to check that you will have correct employer information recorded for the upcoming March 2021 plenary meeting series, Jon has set up a test session on IMAT titled 'IEEE 802.3 IMAT Test for Working Group'. This session runs from 00h01 to 23h59 ET today (2nd March 2021) and tomorrow and has no session code. Once this test session ends, Jon will post a copy of the attendance report for review.

Based on the above, please could you log attendance in IMAT <https://imat.ieee.org/attendance> at this IEEE 802.3 'IMAT Test for Working Group' session. You will then be able to review the attendance report from this test meeting to confirm that your employer information is correct.

Thanks and best regards,
  David