[802.3_DIALOG] B400G Overview Presentation

Title: B400G Overview Presentation

All,

Yesterday at the IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group Interim meeting, a presentation was given that provided an overview of the proposed IEEE P802.3df 200 Gb/s, 400 Gb/s, 800 Gb/s, and 1.6 Tb/s Ethernet project.

You can find the presentation at https://www.ieee802.org/3/B400G/public/21_1028/B400G_overview_c_211028.pdf.

I realize that some individuals may not have been able to make the call, so if anyone has any questions that they would like me to address, please feel free to reach out to me, and I will either respond via an email or set up a call to discuss.

Thanks in advance.

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group