[802.3_EPOC] Upstream Channel Model

Saifur,
On the call yesterday, we started a discussion on the upstream channel model but at this time we do not have much data in our hand.

My understanding is that you are starting collecting data on the upstream channel from both the CMs and CMTS, similar to the effort you did for the downstream path. Is it possible to collect the TX power (per channel) and frequency for bonded upstream channel DOCSIS 3.0 CM? This information can help us to determine the slope variation across a BW greater than one upstream channel (5.12 MHz Nyquist BW).

The CM pre-equalizer coefficients help up characterizing a BW up to 5.12 MHz and the power difference between bonded upstream channels will help up determine the slope across a wider frequency range.

Thanks
Leo Montreuil, Broadcom