Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] Continue with EPoC MMP Ad-hoc Meetings

Hi Jorge,

Thank you for running this ad-hoc in such an organized fashion.

I was looking through the documents shown at the meeting last week and I am
curious on how we got to include adaptive bit loading (item 4) in the scope,
that was neither included in the original scope of the ad-hoc or announced
at the closing on Friday. I do not have anything against doing this work,
but I fear that adding this topic to the scope of this ad-hoc will further
muddy the waters and prevent us from reaching any sort of consensus.

I'd suggest that we focus on getting consensus on MMP first (whatever the
consensus might be) and then (time permitting) move to adaptive bit loading
topics, if the ad-hoc participants that we really want and need to do this
work. Even though these topics may seem similar, their representation in the
stack and resulting set of challenges are different and I do not think we
will benefit from bundling them together. I'd rather we kept the focus on
one topic at the time.

Regards

Marek