Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] Clause 102 mark-=up

Duane,

I still stand by what I said in the original comment - most of these changes
are cosmetic in nature, I still think it is very difficult to figure out
what actual technical changes were made to the material. This is the problem
we will have with MPCP Clause at large - it is just a big chunk of material
that was adopted as baseline without looking at it in more detail. I hope we
that in November we will have a better view as to what needs to be changed
and can decide how to move with Clause 102.

Right now, even with the markup version, it is still hard to figure out what
to comment on and what is just background noise changes.

Also, I am not sure why a large number of figures is marked as changes. Did
you modify anything there ?

Last but not least - perhaps I am mistaken, but aren't drafts copyrighted
material and as such, ought to be distributed via private area and not via
email?

Marek