Re: [802SEC] +++URGEN*T EC Email Ballot approve expenditure of $68.7k to upgrade the network+++

Since John is in a position to recuse himself from seconding the motion, I
will second it.

And I still vote "approve."  We *must* build a reliable network and all of
the information I've seen makes me believe this is the best option in that
regard, since it avoids vendor-vendor interoperability and management method
discontinuities.

Carl