Re: [802SEC] definitions of affiliation and interest categories

Ok paul, per your request, I distributed what was documented in Denver or
distributed in emails from you. Since there is disagreement, ball is in
your court now-  tell us what you want so we can fulfill your request for
affiliation letters from WG leadership.  I do not intend to do anything
further until told what it is I should be asking for.