Re: [802SEC] Motion for Friday: Meeting Planner's RFQ cycle plan
I'm open to suggestions.... I was thinking it would be composed of
"whoever is crazy enough to volunteer" sort'a thing.
Do you want to suggest some more "formal" language that would be
From: Grow, Bob [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 7:59 PM
To: Hawkins, John (WWP1:1847); STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: RE: [802SEC] Motion for Friday: Meeting Planner's RFQ cycle
The work plan leaves the selection/appointment of the subcommittee
unspecified. Based on that it is unacceptable to me to be on the
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of John Hawkins
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Motion for Friday: Meeting Planner's RFQ cycle
I would like to add this item to the consent agenda for Friday. If there
are objections, please email me/Buzz ASAP so we can resolve ASAP.
Motion: That the EC adopts the following work plan for requesting bids
and subsequently adopting the meeting planner contract:
* Executive Secretary and Treasurer to develop a comprehensive RFP
document to be circulated to interested vendors by Jan 2, 2007.
* Vendor bids are to be accepted until Feb 28th, 2007.
* A subcommittee of the EC to consider responses and recommend a
vendor to the EC by the March 2007 plenary.
* EC would then authorize formal contract negotiations with
* Executive Secretary to formally negotiate a contract with the
* Final contract presented to EC for approval June 15th, 2007 (>
30 days prior to July plenary).
* EC will conduct a final vote on the contract at the July 2007
* Exec Secretary and IEEE Procurement will execute final agreement
and contract will become effective
It is the expectation of the EC that this contract would be valid for 2
years, and be optionally extensible for 4 additional years after which
time the RFQ cycle would be repeated.
> Treasurer, IEEE 802 Executive Committee Tel 770 708 7375 (ESN 268) Fax
> 770 708 7376 * Email firstname.lastname@example.org Mail 4145 Ivy Chase Ln,
> Suwanee, GA 30024
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.
This list is maintained by Listserv.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.