Re: [802SEC] Motion for Friday: Meeting Planner's RFQ cycle plan
I would like to add this item to the consent agenda for Friday. If there
are objections, please email me/Buzz ASAP so we can resolve ASAP.
Motion: That the EC adopts the following work plan for requesting bids
and subsequently adopting the meeting planner contract:
* Executive Secretary and Treasurer to develop a comprehensive RFP
document to be circulated to interested vendors by Jan 2, 2007.
* Vendor bids are to be accepted until Feb 28th, 2007.
* A subcommittee of the EC to consider responses and recommend a
vendor to the EC by the March 2007 plenary.
* EC would then authorize formal contract negotiations with
* Executive Secretary to formally negotiate a contract with the
* Final contract presented to EC for approval June 15th, 2007 (>
30 days prior to July plenary).
* EC will conduct a final vote on the contract at the July 2007
* Exec Secretary and IEEE Procurement will execute final agreement
and contract will become effective
It is the expectation of the EC that this contract would be valid for 2
years, and be optionally extensible for 4 additional years after which
time the RFQ cycle would be repeated.
> Treasurer, IEEE 802 Executive Committee
> Tel 770 708 7375 (ESN 268)
> Fax 770 708 7376 * Email firstname.lastname@example.org
> Mail 4145 Ivy Chase Ln, Suwanee, GA 30024
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.