[802SEC] Web site updated

I have uploaded the minutes from the Monday EC meeting (awaiting one
file from Jim Mollenauer to be complete) and the closing reports for the
treasurer, 802.11, 17, and 18.

You can find the links to these items here:

www.ieee802.org/minutes/jul2006

When you have completed your closing reports, please send me the files
or a link on the web and I will update this page.

I am awaiting a couple items to complete the Friday minutes.  Once I
have those, I will upload those, as well.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Cisco Systems - WNBU

Phone:  +1 408 853 5513