From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@att.net]
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 09:10
To: Lynch, Michael (RICH1:2H50); 802 EC; Kuwahara, Denis
Subject: Re: [802SEC] ***SEC Five Day Review***

Mike, Denis,

I'm a little concerned by this document and whether or not it addresses
the
FCC's requirements.

Is it just to supply a general 'status update' or were there specific
questions the FCC wanted
answered?  If they just want a general status update, why isn't the
material
for 802.11y and 802.16h web sufficient?  My concern here is maintaining
consistency with 802.11 and 802.166 publically available information and

your communication.

If there were specific questions, what are they and can you identify how
the
document addresses them.

Regards of the above, I recommend deleting the 'Industry Name' row from
slide 3 as I don't see how it is relevant.

Regards,

--Paul