From: "Kuwahara, Denis" <denis.kuwahara@boeing.com>
To: <p.nikolich@ieee.org>
Cc: <mjlynch@nortel.com>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 1:28 AM
Subject: Query on presenting a document to EC for five day review.

Paul,
  The RR-TAG (802.18) had  been requested by FCC to provide an update on
standards efforts considering the  3650-3700 MHz band (FCC 05-56).  To
develop an update, a straw man document was created and circulated to
the extended RR-TAG membership (including the 802.11 and 802.16 Chairs),
along with an announcement for a telecon.  The notification was sent the
membership on 14 August of a planned telecon meeting on 18 August.

  The 18 August telecon meeting attained quorum, reviewed and edited the
comments/data that had been circulated via the RR-TAG reflector prior to
the telecon.  The document was voted on during the telecon with greater
than 75% approval.

  Mike is in Korea and has not answered my emails from the Friday
telecon, so I am trying to cover all bases and would like to understand
the  process to provide the document to the EC for their five day
review.

Is STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org the proper distribution list and do I have
access to send emails to it?  Is there other information I need to
provide the EC beyond what I cited above and the document?

  Thanks for your help.

Denis
Distributed Network Integration
Office Tues, Wed 6:15 - 3:40