[802SEC] 802 EC Response for SASB Appeal on Mollenaur et al v Upton

Colleagues,

I just spoke with Paul and he's stuck on a highway and can't get this
done today, and so he's delegated it to me.

I haven't received any input / changes on the reply brief to the SASB.

As such, here it is one last time. Be advised that I will be attending
the SASB meeting in December to represent the 802 EC. Once again, if
anyone has input they'd like to share, please contact me directly.

Bob O'Hara, can you please add it to the appeal page on the 802
pages.

thanks,

mike

Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems
Chair IEEE 802.17 Stds WG
3000 Innovation Dr, Ottawa, Canada, K2K 3E8
voice: 613-254-3399       cell:613-220-6991

SASB_Response_101706.pdf