[802SEC] IEEE 802 Tutorials/CFI - IEEE 802 November Plenary Session

Attached is the list of Tutorials and CFI document for your immediate
review.

All tutorial sponsors must have their presentations to Bob O'Hara prior to
Friday, November 3rd, so they can be posted on the IEEE 802 web site.

Let Darcel and I know if there are any changes that are required.

We would require your comments or changes no later than 12noon on Wednesday,
November 1st.

This information will be posted onto the IEEE 802 November Event Portal
soon.

Thank you, Dawn

Enclosures

Dawn Slykhouse