Re: [802SEC] Question on Attendance Credit

Mike and Paul,

	If there is still doubt whether 802.20 is holding an official
meeting in 10 days then I think something must have gone badly wrong.
Paul Nikolich notified the EC and the 802.20 members that there was
going to be a meeting.  People have made travel plans.  Now is not the
time to change that decision.

	You seem to imply that the EC can declare the meeting official
but Paul cannot.  That is not clear to me.

	Paul, can you give the EC guidance on if an EC vote on whether
this is an "official" meeting is appropriate?  I believe many people
have made travel plans based on your statement that 802.20 would meet. I
believe most people interpreted that to mean that the working group
would have an official meeting, since I cannot think of any other
interpretation.

Regards,
Steve