[802SEC] 802.20 WG Oversight Committee
Dear EC members and 802.20 Participants,
In compliance with the SASB directives, I have formed an 802.20 Oversight Committee appointing Arnie Greenspan, Mike Takefman and Geoff Thompson to the committee.
The committee's initial scope and purpose are as follows:
- members: must be 'non-conflicted' EC members appointed by 802 Chair
- scope: 802.20 WG activities
- purpose: monitor activity in the WG to ensure a balanced, fair, open, process is in place for the development of the draft
- first task will be to review the declaration of affiliation forms submitted by 802.20 participants and to resolve ambiguities and identify concerns on DoAs that seem to be improperly executed. A summary of the status of the DoA activity to be presented to EC.
- ongoing task will be to provide support the 802.20 WG chair in leading the WG
- output: provide written feedback to EC in the form of a status report at least once per session (interim and plenary) that would be endorsed by EC and submitted to SASB
Please give the Oversight Committee your support in carrying out their mission.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.