[802SEC] Fwd: IEEE-SA News Update for September 20, 2007

Colleagues-

This announcement troubles me. Although it does not say that it is being
presented "in cooperation with IEEE 802" there is certainly a strong
impression given (especially since it is being moderated by our chair) that
this event is sanctioned by 802. I don't recall ever having discussed this
one way or the other in the EC. Even without any prejudice about how a
discussion in the EC might turn out, I am uneasy about this. I would be
interested in your thoughts.

Geoff