Re: [802SEC] [802.15_GENERAL] The English Translation of ARIB STD-T91 Version 1.0 "UWB (Ultra-Wideband) Radio Systems"

Dear SEC Colleagues

I sent this to my Working Group but it may be of interest to you as
well.  If nothing else it is another example of what seems to be a growing
trend of standards being made available for free.

Regards

Bob H.