Re: [802SEC] Chair re-election - proposed interpretation/rules change

FYI: Here is the result of a motion at the 802.16 Working Group
Opening Plenary on Monday afternoon:

Motion: "Per the third paragraph of section 7.2.2 of the IEEE 802
Policies and Procedures, to authorize and allow Roger Marks to run
for re-election as Chair of the IEEE 802.16 Working Group in the
election of March 2008."
Motion by: Phil Barber
Second by: Carl Eklund

Passed by 171/0/1