Re: [802SEC] preliminary tally +++Motion to amend March 2009 venue from Rome IT to Vancouver BC+++urgent--please cast your vote quickly+++open: 26NOV07

I think that Steve's suggestion is a great idea and I'd like to formalize
it.

I move that 802 sign no further contracts for NA venues until we have
*viable, affordable* nNA venues in place for 2011 and 2012 (and ideally one
for 2010 as well).

Carl