Re: [802SEC] Governmental and standards body communication in the OM

Mat-

ANYTHING written by ANY standards body has the potential to be referenced by a legislative body and thus, ultimately, put into the "regulatory domain" of the court system.

Ethernet has been written into all sorts of things over the years, many of which I strongly suspect have rule of law in some domain or another.

I don't know how to differentiate.

Geoff