[802SEC] Results of EC ballot on 802.11s-2011 press release

Dear EC,
The ballot regarding the 802.11s-2011 press release closed on Saturday. The motion passed 14/0/1.

We did receive two comments and we are working with Karen McCabe's staff to fix the bolier plate as noted by Bob Grow and Geoff's proposal to reword the text to shift the focus to the standard's capabilities rather than imply device capabilities.

I hope to issued the amended press release in a day or so.

Regards,
Bruce Kraemer

[cid:image002.jpg@01CC76F0.D27540B0]

JPEG image