From: On Behalf Of Robert D. Love
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 4:59 PM
To: Dawn Slykhouse
Subject: Jim Carlo
 Dear Token Ringers,
 This is a sad email.  I just heard from Muffy Carlo that Jim Carlo has passed away.  I spoke with Jim shortly before Christmas after hearing from Muffy that he had been battling cancer for two years.  He was in good spirits, but obviously in deteriorating health.
 I thoroughly enjoyed working closely with him for many years and will miss him.
 I wanted to let those of you that knew him and worked with him to know and to spread the word to others that would want to know.
 Bob Love