Thread Links Date Links

[802SEC] Minutes from conference call and November meeting.

Dear 802 EC members

I have posted the minutes for the conference call on 7 February 2012 at:

In addition, the minutes from the opening and closing plenary meetings in November 2011 can be found at:

All three will be on the consent agenda for approval at our opening meeting on 12 March 2012. Please review them in advance.

James Gilb