[802SEC] Minutes from conference call and November meeting.

Dear 802 EC members

I have posted the minutes for the conference call on 7 February 2012 at:
http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/Conference-calls/2012-02-07-call-minutes-v0.pdf

In addition, the minutes from the opening and closing plenary meetings in November 2011 can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/2011-November/index.shtml

All three will be on the consent agenda for approval at our opening meeting on 12 March 2012. Please review them in advance.

Thanks

James Gilb