[802SEC] Updates to 5C and Chair's guidelines

All

Based on feedback from Sunday night meeting, the proposed 5C and Chair's guidelines have changed.

The proposed Chair's guidelines (rev 13) is found on mentor at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/13/ec-13-0010-01-00EC-proposed-chairs-guideline.pdf
(Yes, I know that it is rev 1 on mentor, but I don't want to spend time messing with it.)

The updated 5C proposal (with changes to the managed objects portion and the 5C approval) is found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/13/ec-13-0009-01-00EC-proposed-5c.pdf

Note that this does not reflect discussion that we have had on the email reflector, just the discussion from Sunday night.

James Gilb