Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconference [05/11/2020]: Reminder

Dear TGbe PHY members,

Please find below the list of presentations for today's PHY conference call:

609r1

Further discussion on RU allocation subfield in EHT-SIG

Ross Jian Yu

Pending

RU allocation

PHY

651r1

Further Thoughts on EHT-LTF PAPR in 802.11be

Genadiy Tsodik

Pending

Preamble

PHY

738r0

Evaluation of signalling overhead for eht sig

Dongguk Lim

Pending

SIG

PHY

I will upload a revised version of the document that accounts for these changes in the next few hours.

Best Regards,

Alfred