[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答���: PIFS recovery SP (11-20/1062r3)

Hi Sindhu,

Thanks for your good input information.

The 1st subbullet of SP mentioned CS is required when the IFS is extended larger than SIFS, so it will aligned with the regulation. The factor that IFS can not exceed PIFS can be considered when we decide the concrete value of this IFS.

Regards,

Yunbo