Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 76- IEEE802.11be D0.2/D0.3 Spec Text Writing: Volunteers Assignment

Hello Pooya,

Sure - I have added your requests as follows, which will be uploaded as revision 77 in the next few days:

MAC

MLO: BSS parameter update

Ming Gan

Minyoung Park, Abhishek Patil, Laurent Cariou, Young Hoon Kwon, Yongho Seok, Jarkko Kneckt, Rojan Chitrakar, Namyeong Kim, Sharan Naribole, Matthew Fischer, PEYUSH Agarwal, Jay Yang, Jason Yuchen Guo, Jason Yuchen Guo, Xiaofei Wang , Jonghun Han, Gabor Bajko, Chunyu Hu, Liuming Lu, Yonggang Fang, Hanseul Hong, Rana Abdelaal, Pooya Monajemi

Basics in R1

Uploaded:

PDT text:

20/1332r0, 09/07/2020

20/1332r1, 09/09/2020

20/1332r2, 09/10/2020

20/1332r3, 09/23/2020

20/1332r4, 09/24/2020

20/1332r5, 09/28/2020

20/1332r6, 09/28/2020

TBD text:

20/1594r0, 10/08/2020

20/1594r1, 11/10/2020

20/1594r2, 11/11/2020

20/1594r3, 11/15/2020

20/1594r4, 11/16/2020

20/1881r0, 11/18/2020

Presented:

PDT text:

20/1332r2, 09/21/2020

20/1332r3, 09/23/2020

20/1332r4, 09/24/2020

20/1332r5, 09/28/2020

TBD text:

20/1594r3, 11/16/2020

20/1881r0, 11/18/2020

Straw Polled:

PDT text:

20/1332r4, 09/24/2020

(SP result: 25Y, 20N, 29A)

20/1332r6, 09/28/2020

(SP result:  Approved with unanimous consent)

TBD text:

20/1594r4, 11/16/2020

(SP result: 41Y, 1N, 37A)

20/1881r0, 11/18/2020

(SP result:  Approved with unanimous consent)

Motion 115, #SP101

Motion 115, #SP59

Motion 115, #SP77

Motion 131, #SP191

Motion 137, #SP266

MAC

Multi-link channel access: Capability Signaling

Yunbo Li

Minyoung Park, Liwen Chu,

Dibakar Das, Jarkko Kneckt, Chunyu Hu, Tomo Adachi,  Jeongki Kim, NEZOU Patrice, Sharan Naribole, Yonggang Fang, Zhou Lan, Akhmetov Dmitry, PEYUSH Agarwal, Liuming Lu, Ryuichi Hirata, Sanghyun Kim, Xin Zuo, Sebastian Max, Laurent Cariou, Jonghun Han, Youhan Kim, John Yi, Pooya Monajemi

Basics in R1 (see note)

Uploaded:

20/1320r0, 08/26/2020

20/1320r1, 08/30/2020

20/1320r2, 09/02/2020

20/1320r3, 09/09/2020

20/1320r4, 09/16/2020

20/1320r5, 09/21/2020

20/1320r6, 09/24/2020

20/1320r7, 09/24/2020

20/1320r8, 09/28/2020

20/1320r9, 09/28/2020

Presented:

20/1320r5, 09/21/2020

20/1320r6, 09/24/2020

20/1320r8, 09/28/2020

Straw Polled:

(SP result: 32Y, 12N, 27A)

20/1320r9, 09/28/2020

(SP result:  Approved with unanimous consent)

Motion 46

Motion 38

Motion 122, #SP167

Motion 26

Motion 112, #SP4

MAC

MLO-TID mapping/Link Management: TID to Link Mapping

Yongho Seok

Laurent Cariou, Matthew Fischer,

Young Hoon Kwon, Abhishek Patil, Jarkko Kneckt, Insun Jang,

Namyeong Kim, Chenhe Ji, Sharan Naribole, Cheng Chen, Chunyu Hu, Greg Geonjung Ko, Payam Torab, Dibakar Das, Guogang Huang, Harry Wang, Gabor Bajko, Yonggang Fang, John Yi, Liuming Lu, Rana Abdelaal, Pooya Monajemi

R1

Uploaded:

Presented:

Straw Polled: