[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 80 - IEEE802.11be Spec Text Writing: Volunteers Assignment

Hello,

Revision 80 of the volunteers assignment is posted at:

This version
(a)  updates the status of a PDT text submission that was discussed in the MAC ad-hoc call on January 7 (Thursday).
(b)  contains all the updates on TTT I received till 9:00am ET today.
(c)  lists Motions 146 and 148 to the outstanding list of motions that need to be assigned to TTT(s).

Regards,
Edward