Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on 11-21/1147 CC36-CR-35.6 Restricted TWT Announcement

Besides, going with your proposal, new negotiation signaling is needed to put a STA into some specific time slices, right?

No, this is not the case. The rTWT SP announcement is not about setup but sharing the result of all setup and active rTWT SPs information. Time slice is just granularity in describing the information.

Another key difference/benefit among other benefits:
If there is a rTWT schedule doesn't have any members, then the start of the corresponding SP doesn't require rTWT supporting STA to "yield" (per channel access requirement).

Thanks.
Chunyu