Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on power save of AP MLD

Hi Guogang, thank you for your contribution.
I have two comments:

1. 802.11be has disabled link concept that (no TIDs mapped to a link) could be used to enable long term affiliated AP sleep.
- I am wondering could the AP sleep mode be implemented by using disabled links?

2. Typically regular APs have not operated in power save, but have supported aggressive power save of the STAs.
- Have you considered to make power save enhancements (mode 10) to be available only for the NSTR Mobile APs?
- I think mobile APs could have more aggressive power save mechanisms.

Cheers,
Jarkko