Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on power save of AP MLD

Hi Guogang,

Thanks for the contribution.

I have two general comments for clarification first.

  1. Regarding to “power save mode (10)”,  “In this mode, the AP is allowed to transition between the awake state and the doze state. The AP operates in the doze state by default unless it receives a wakeup request and enters the awake state.”

Do you mean that the AP is not allowed to transition between doze and awake itself?

  1. Regarding to “sleep mode (11)”, “In this mode, the corresponding AP is always in the doze state. And The non-AP MLD cannot send a wakeup request to this AP through its affiliated STA.”

What do you mean by “AP is always in the doze state”?  Can the AP be awake at some point? Otherwise, the AP is just as disabled.

Please correct me if I misunderstood something.

Thanks,

Kaiying