Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] CID 11138 in doc 11-22/1978

Hi Subir,

Thank you for your email and suggestions.

Does EPCS make use of Basic ML IE along with Priority Access ML IE? If not, we don’t need to add reference to 35.16 for Basic ML IE.

I have added reference to 35.16 under 9.4.2.312.6 (see below):

I have updated the text based on your suggestion for MLD MAC Address field for other variants of ML IE:

Please let me know if you have additional feedback.

Regards,
Abhi