[STDS-802-11-TGBF] Discussion for 20/1288 (TCIR) and the motion

Dear all,

I am sending this email to initiate a discussion on the contribution 21/1288 Truncated Power Delay Profile(Truncated Channel Impulse Response) - follow up and motion 49 I ran yesterday.

Actually, I already tried to collect as much opinions as possible from the group member before the motion, and I thought I’ve discussed thoroughly with the group members who feedback their concerns or questions. I was surprised with the motion results.

Hence, I would like to discuss if there is any further concerns. Please feel free to let me know (by 11bf reflector or private email) your thoughts and any suggestions for the contribution and the motion.

Best wishes,

Rui Du