[STDS-802-11-TGBH] "Not recognized", "Mismatch" and "Duplicate"

Hi Mark,

Please note I have posted 23/1533 https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-1533-00-00bh-use-of-status-field-for-not-recognized-mismatch-and-duplicate.pptx

I felt that I needed to go through in some detail how the status field works for Device ID and IRM and then describe the options for handling the three fault conditions.

The idea is that this will enable members to make an informed choice and then enable me to go ahead and make firm proposals that we can agree upon.

The specific CID proposals will be covered in 23/1392 and 23/1245 which I will update, if necessary, once the way ahead is agreed.

At your discretion, I can continue going through 23/1245 and once all the other CIDs are out of the way, we tackle these issues.  OR, if you prefer, I could present 23/1533 and then see if  we can get these major CIDs out of the way.  I leave the decision to you.

Thanks

Graham