Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] 23/1314 Use Case 4.8

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your comments, see my response inline in blue font.

Best Regards

Jay Yang (���)

Wi-Fi  Standard Research Engineer

ZTE Corporation

R&D Building I, No.899 Bibo , Pudong District, Shanghai, P. R. China

T: +86 15021324431

E: yang.zhijie@xxxxxxxxxx

www.zte.com.cn

Original