[STDS-802-11-TGBH] Proposal for TGbh this week

All,

I am suggesting that we dedicate our first TGbh meeting this week (Monday PM1) to discussion on topics that seem to be struggling to get consensus.

We can then use the rest of the week’s meetings (Tuesday PM1, Wednesday AM2 and Thursday AM1) for review and hopefully approval of detailed resolutions (some of which may be per direction coming from Monday’s discussion, hopefully, and the rest will be other new or revisit CIDs that are ready for review).

@ALL: So, if anyone has any suggestions for topics for the Monday meeting, that seem to need group discussion and a push to reach consensus/direction, please let me know.  My current suggested list is the following:

 (Dan, let me know if continuing discussion on 1453 is appropriate and/or if you have any updated submission/follow-up from the straw polls on the recent telecon.)

Thanks!  Mark